- About Us
- Mega Menu
- Contact Us
WhatsApp US(+91) 7093755238
PHONE US(+91) 7093755238
CCT were founded in the year 2016 by Mr. VIJAYA BASKER scion of an old reputed family of Hyderabad in association with like-minded personalities of the city who shared his passion to make a difference in the society. ( Reg No : 143/2016)
* To Provide, Promote, advance and encourage and / or aid in helping, promoting education by rendering financial or monetary assistance to poor students for establishing self-employment businesses, conducting marriages, health camps etc., providing aid to other charitable societies and trust or receiving aid from them, irrespective of Caste, Creed, Sex or Community they belong.
* To establish, run and manage Schools, including residential Schools, Medical aid Centers, Hospitals Nursing Colleges, various Medical/Technical Training Institutions, Craft/Vocational Training Centers, Junior Colleges, Graduate and Post Graduate colleges, medical and engineering, dental and physical education colleges, Hostels, I.T.I& ambulance services, pathological labs, computer training institutions for the benefit of the poor and ready from the under privileged strata of the society, irrespective of their Caste, Creed, Community or Sex.
* To render financial assistance to the needy brilliant students as the TRUSTEES deem fit and proper.
* To accept on way of gifts, donations etc., any movable or immovable, property movable and immovable from any individual or association, organization, government or social service agencies, Philanthropists etc., including liquid cash, jewelry, units or securities.
* To Purchase from out of the Trust Funds any immovable property for the purpose of fulfilling all or anyof the objects for which the Trust is created.At program inception, our team conducts a total operational assessment. We evaluate material handling, volumes ,packaging options, consolidation potential and more. This review often leads to recommended flow, segregation and other logistical improvements, all aimed at helping customers reduce operating expenses while enhancing revenues.
Citizen charitable trust
A/c No. 50200018851904
RTGS/NEFTS IFSC: HDFC0004154
Pan no –AABXXXX23H
TAN NO - HYDXXXX16A
Bank details:- HDFC BANK, PLOT #19,20 &15(PART),RTC COLONY, NAGOLE ROAD, PP: KAMINENI HOSPITALS, LB NAGAR, RANGAREDDY DIST, HYDERABAD-500074, TELANGANA.